Transparent Data Processing
E RENTAL LTD, as data controller under Article 4, paragraph 7 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), has an obligation to inform you what to expect when we process your personal data and how to exercise your rights if you might consider that there is unlawful processing of personal data.
E RENTAL LTD with National Identification Number 205568005 and headquarters
as well as official
How to reach us: k.k.Borovets h-l Alpin Arena
E RENTAL lTD
Information that might contains your personal data (any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person) that is processed (any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction) for one of the following purposes for:
- Employment relations administration (Personnel and job applicants), data categories are names, personal ID, address; storage period is in accordance with applicable national legislation;
- Company sales activities of the company, including hotel accommodation, additional tourist services, restaurant services, information services, organization and training of snow sports, rent of motor vehicles, marketing, accommodation management, as well as processing of requests, including online (Clients), data categories are names, address, contact telephone, e-mail address, credit card details; storage period is in accordance with applicable national legislation;
- Ensuring Company deliveries (Subcontractors and Suppliers), data categories are names, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address; storage period is according to the applicable national legislation;
- Video surveillance based on the legitimate interests of the controller (CCTV) in the common premises of the objects managed by the Company. Data categories are records with storage periods of 6 months;
- Implementing special legislation (Special categories of personal data, including health status), with storage period according to the applicable national legislation;
Processing of personal data shall be based on consent if only there is no other basis for data processing, such as contract, a special provision of law, legitimate interest of the controller, etc. What kind of personal data categories does E RENTAL lTD process?
By requesting us, E RENTAL LTD shall inform you about what information stores about you and how these data are processed. Whether E RENTAL LTD stores your personal data, you may request the following information about:
- Data controller as well as its contact details;
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing;
- Whether processing is based on legitimate interests, information about these interests;
- Categories of personal data that are collected, stored and processed;
- How long your personal data will be stored;
- Recipients or categories of recipients (if any) to whom data are or will be disclosed;
- Whether we intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization – information about how we ensure to do it in a secure manner;
- How to exercise your rights of rectification, erasure, limitation, or objection to such processing;
- How to exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- How to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Whether provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement, for the conclusion of a contract, what would be the possible consequences if such data were not provided;
- Source of personal data if it is not collected directly from you;
- Any details and information about automated decision making, such as profiling.
E RENTAL lTD does not provide data about its clients to third parties, except
when required by
E RENTAL lTD does not transfer data about its clients in a third country or an international organization.
As Clients of E RENTAL lTD and data subjects, you are entitled to require the controller to access, correct or erase your personal data or limit the processing of personal data relating to you or the right to object to the processing, and exercise the right to data portability. In cases your personal data is processed on basis of your informed consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent takes effect in the future. The provision of the specified personal data is obligatory in cases where they are necessary to meet legal requirements or are related to contractual obligations.
E RENTAL lTD does not carry out automated decision-making, including profiling, regarding the personal data of its clients.
In order to improve the performance of our website as well as your user experience, we sometimes use HTTP cookies (HTTP cookies) or just cookies. By using the website you agree to this.What cookies are
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They allow the website to store your actions and preferences for a certain period of time so you do not have to enter them each time you visit the website or switch from one page to another that helps us provide you with the content we consider that it will be useful and interesting to you.
What cookies we use and howFunctional Cookies
We use security cookies designed to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect information from unauthorized parties.Analyzing Cookies
We use Analyzing Cookies that help us improve the performance and efficiency of our website by collecting information about the number of unique visits, website usage statistics, most viewed, recently viewed pages.Third-party Cookies
We use third party cookies that allow you to enjoy or share social networking content, cookies from Google Analytics that help track website traffic and other cookies associated with external systems and sites integrated into the website.Advertising Cookies
The personal data collected by the cookies is only used to perform specific user-specific features on the site.How to Manage Cookies
Most standard browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. Typically, you can find these settings in the options or preferences menu of your browser. More information on how to manage cookies (including how to delete them) according to the type of browser you use can be found at the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/How-To/Cookies/ta-p/16348
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/bg-bg/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
You can easily accept or decline cookies on our site by clicking one of the following links: Accept Cookies /
Kindly be informed that limiting and suspending cookies may result in suspension of functionality, inaccurate work, and limitation of your user experience with our website.
More information about how cookies are used in internet can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
Like most websites, our site collects data in log files. This information contains your IP, which browser you use (such as Mozzilla, IE, Chrome, etc.), the operating system (Linux, Windows, iOS) when you visited our website, the pages visited. We reserve the right to use the IP addresses of the users to disclose their identity in cases where this is necessary to comply with the law. This information is kept on our server, located in a server room on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Links to other websites
Privacy and security of your personal data has always been of paramount importance to us. In this regard, we want to inform you that new European requirements for the protection of personal data come into force from 25 May 2018.
You may exercise your rights as a data subject
* under the General Data Protection Regulation by accessing the form below.
* These data will only be used to handle your request for the exercise of your rights as a personal data subject.
As data subject you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Commission for Personal Data Protection (Комисия за защита на личните данни)
Sofia 1592, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.